Thursday, February 17, 2011

i am hazley finn i have a yoyo

I was just playing my Nintendo wii, on Mario Party 8 and all my mini games went away. I had heaps of mini games and they are all gone. Toad won on a jumping game where you go and get all the coins, and then he got two stars and all of my saved games have gone. I am really upset. So Mum is going to play it with me, and we are going to win all the mini games and get my saved mini games back. Dad really needs to play it because he wins at skateboarding, snow chucker and a flame game, and he unlocked lots of mini games. But he can't play because he is not here. He is out at work for 200 days.

Mum got me a yoyo just the other day from Big W. When you drop it down, it flashes red. I suck at it, so I need to keep practicing with it. I did wish it was a green yoyo because green is my favourite colour. I type the title of this blog all by myself, with no help.

I saved my dollars and got a red puffle and a yellow puffle and a grid iron penguin off of Club Penguin.

I forgot all of my jokes, so I won't say one today. Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hazley, My son lost 50 gold in his online game today and doesn't know how! He was also very sad. Hope you and mum are able to win them all back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haz, yoyo's are tricky. Keep trying. Maybe now that Keeley can't watch youtube you can have a turn and look up how to do yoyo tricks. That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog, Haz, makes my day!

    ReplyDelete